Inbound Marketing Services
The objective of inbound marketing is to grow your business by building meaningful, lasting relationships with prospects, and customers. At its core, it’s about empowering this audience to reach their goals at any stage in their journey with you.
As a HubSpot partner, we apply the inbound methodology which we use in the following ways:
- Attract your audience with valuable content and conversations that identify you as a trusted advisor.
- Engage this audience by sharing insights and solutions that align with their pain points and/or goals.
- Galvanize your audience by supporting your customers success post purchase.
Digital marketing components play a key role in supporting inbound marketing’s success. With so much competition for people’s attention, the only way to succeed is by having a clear strategy that works in sync.
Inbound Marketing Strategies
When you have a seamless strategy up front, you have a much higher chance of ensuring success and a quicker path to evolving your tactics. Many marketing efforts require flexibility and learning from previous results.
Your tactics may shift as you learn from your campaigns. But remember to stay aligned with your larger strategy and objectives so that you can properly measure and learn.
Targeted inbound marketing strategies and buyer personas are closely tied to content creation and website development. When it comes to your website, landing pages or social platforms, your goal is to attract visitors who are most likely to become leads and, ultimately, customers.
The following includes some of the key components of inbound marketing efforts:
- Content Creation & Content Marketing includes blog articles, content offers, case studies, white papers, videos, and more. Content will include guides on how to use your products, information about how your solution can solve their challenges, customer testimonials, and details about promotions or discounts.
- Social Media Marketing & Social Listening at its core is way to interact with someone or a group of individuals with something in common. Social listening is another important strategy to receive feedback, hear common questions, or understand their experience with your products or services.
- Google Ranking & Online Visibility will help you attract and engage your audience on a deeper level with optimized content. Depending on your needs you should explore an onsite SEO effort combined with a Local SEO Strategy. This will allow your content and information to organically appear on the search engine results page for your target audience and provide the answers to commonly searched questions. A savvy marketer will use search results and search volume to guide future content creation and understand what questions need to be answered online.
- Email Marketing requires a trusted relationship to succeed. Long gone are the days of mass emails that aren’t properly targeted. Email continues to work when its relevant, targeted, and timely. Align your strategy and use email to support your goals.
- Chatbots & Surveys can assist your customers and provide an avenue for feedback. Bots and surveys should be shared at specific points in time throughout the customer’s journey to ensure they make sense and are of value.
The sign of a solid inbound strategy is one that focuses on delighting and supporting customers in any situation, even if your business doesn’t see immediate value from it. A delighted customer becomes a brand advocate and promoter, so handle all interactions, with genuine effort. Our marketing consultation process helps you assess where to begin as you align and plan your next steps.
Technology & Automation
Having HubSpot as an integral part of your strategy enables your marketing team and brand ambassadors to communicate better and faster. The core components of automation include:
- Email Templates
- Email Sequences & Drips
- Landing Pages
- Live Chat and Surveys
- Marketing Software
Reporting & Analytics
Most executives are driven by data. But data overload can be counterproductive. We help you create dashboards to reveal relevant information for the specific individual. Learn more about our data science process here.