If you’re interested in building your website with robust SEO tools, you will be excited to know that HubSpot CMS (Content Management System) is fully integrated with built-in SEO tools that provide engaging insights to help your pages climb high on the search engine ladder.
Any of the HubSpot CMS hub plans provide complimentary access to the HubSpot CRM. This makes it more efficient and easier for you to track down the performance of your pages and content. You can create a social media schedule to automatically post the content over different social media channels. You can sync your contacts over the HubSpot CRM database to analyze their behavior and act accordingly.
One of the biggest benefits of HubSpot CMS is that it’s cost-effective. The investment in the beginning is quickly justified as positive results begin to surface. If you create a website on traditional CMS like WordPress, you may think it would be cheaper, but as you continue building out your website, you’ll find multiple expenses like domain registration, hosting, developer charges, maintenance fees, and more.
With the CMS Hub Starter plan, you get plenty of features like HubSpot CMS templates, themes, In-built SSL and CDN, expert support team, free storage, and backups. All of these cut down the cost of creating a full-fledged website and also save you money you can spend on other important things.
- Hosting - HubSpot hosts your site when you sign up for the CMS subscription so you don’t need to worry about signing up with a hosting provider to serve up your site.
- Content Delivery Network (CDN) - Global businesses especially need their website to load quickly in any country and need to reduce risk from DDOS attacks. HubSpot’s CDN uses Cloudflare technology which is built into the CMS with no added costs.
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) Certificate - This is much more common nowadays across hosting providers, but it is a need for SEO. Having your site on HTTPS is a must for ranking well across most verticals. HubSpot provides an SSL certificate as part of your subscription and it renews automatically as long as your site stays on HubSpot.
- Redirects - HubSpot’s redirect tool allows you to bulk import your redirects via CSV or build them out one by one. This WYSIWYG tool is user-friendly for marketers that don’t have experience setting up redirects on the backend.
- Sitemaps - HubSpot automatically generates a sitemap that you can submit to Google Search Console, so you don’t need any plug-ins.
- Monitoring & Security - HubSpot CMS has a monitoring and firewall system in place to identify threats and stop DDOS attacks from occurring.
- Ongoing Updates - HubSpot manages all of the updates on the CMS.
- Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) - HubSpot provides the ability to enable AMP on your blog which allows your users to find AMP versions of your blogs on mobile devices.
On-Page SEO Tools
- Topic Planning - This tool provides lightweight keyword research, internal linking, and analytics to understand how certain topics are helping you generate organic traffic, leads, and customers.
- On-Page Recommendations - This functionality allows you to see specific recommendations at the URL level and the relative impact of fixing such issues.
SEO Tool & Analytics Integrations
- Google Search Console - Because Google encrypts most organic keyword referral data, Google Search Console is one of the only sources where you can find what keywords are driving SEO traffic to your site. This data is effective for your conversion rate optimization (CRO) efforts. When you are designing calls to action on the page, use the exact keywords data based on your top-ranking queries to help improve overall conversion rates.
- Google Analytics - HubSpot’s standalone website analytics is not enough for all marketers. Most of our clients use Google Analytics in conjunction with HubSpot analytics to pull granular data by page, device, channel, and so on. HubSpot’s Google Analytics integration is useful to ensure all pages of your HubSpot-hosted content have proper tracking.
Any migration or redesign project is going to take months of planning, implementation, and optimization. The number of embedded features and support that would replace the need for additional hosting, CDN, security, and ongoing IT requests for CMS updates, makes HubSpot an attractive value.
HubSpot CMS has all of the foundational content publishing, integration, and analytics tools needed for a successful migration or redesign project. Let Witmer Group help you on your journey to fully understanding the remarkable advantages of HubSpot CMS. Get in touch with Witmer Group today!
Ready to be found?
Send us a note with a list of your locations, including your primary address and we will provide an estimate.